This is a story about a mother of two boys, a 6 year old and a 2 year old.

Friday, July 27, 2007

Blast from the Past

These pics are the very first ones we saw of Sasha back in 2005. My heart was beating to a fast drum when I opened the first picture. Once we saw his pic we knew that he was going to be our son. I do think he still resembles the pics but he has grown up a lot since those pics. My favorite one is the one of him sitting in the chair. I still get goose pumps when I look at these pics.

He was our little baby and still is today. He even says that sometimes...... "momma, I'm still your baby, right". I love it when he asks me that, and when he does I take him into my arms and hug him for a while and tell him how much I love him.

Adoption is a long road but it is very very worth it!!!! No matter how long the wait. At the end when you meet your little one face to face, it makes you realize you would have waited a lifetime for this moment.

No comments: