This is a story about a mother of two boys, a 6 year old and a 2 year old.

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Sasha

Today after school we picked Sasha up and just 30 minutes before we got there he had been pushed down by a boy at school. His bump between his eyes makes me quizzy. OUCH!!!! The teacher said he didn't cry. I wanted to cry when I first saw him. That's the 2nd time this year he has had a bump on his head. And guess what he gets to do in two days??? If you said take school picutures you are correct. That's right, his 1st "real" school pictures and he will have a big bump between his eyes. He was supposed to go to his Aikido class tonight but I had him stay home and rest with an ice pack on his forehead. All I have to say is "Boys will be boys".


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amanda said...

OH. MY. GOODNESS. !!! That bump reminds me of my oldest's bump (posted on my blog) from the paint counter at the local store! :) I understand it making you queasy when you looked at it. LOL

(I'm Tony's youngest daughter, Amanda. Please feel free to check out my blog at abcathome.blogspot.com.)

Your boys are absolutely adorable and I've enjoyed reading through your posts! We even enjoy the same kind of music! :)